|Job Id: 20744|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: SW Development Tools|
|Location: New York City 0|
Content Marketer Remote East Coast
• Provides business application configuration solutions to enable their customers to keep their business applications constantly aligned with the rapidly changing business needs of a modern company.
• Founders are the people who have created disruptive software solutions that have been acquired by Cisco, Red Hat and Oracle. They have that magic touch! In these previous startups, they disrupted virtualization and the way organizations transition into public cloud usage. Currently they are aiming to transform the world of business operations.
• $27 million in Series A funding and more money not far behind
• The key with any start-up is in validating its use case, they have done that.
The Content Marketer will:
• Plan, write, and edit different types of content, ensuring a consistent, compelling narrative, style and brand voice, as well as SEO excellence.
• Create blog posts, research reports, white papers, content for the website, landing pages, video scripts, social media posts, newsletters, ad copy, and original longer form content for LinkedIn/Medium articles.
• Support PR efforts with editing and drafting press releases, bylines, executive talking points, media briefs, and other types of external communications.
• Track, measure, test and refine content across channels based on engagement KPIs.
• Develop a content calendar that is based on marketing strategy, tactics and specific initiatives.
• Lead organic content distribution efforts across different channels including social, email, web, media and community forums.
Are you ready for the biggest challenge and the biggest pay off of your career?
If so, this is the team to be a part of!
I am sold on this group and would love to tell you more…