|Job Id: 20408|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: Business Services|
|Worksite Location: Remote / Home Office|
|Location: ., CT .|
Join a business consulting practice that provides advisory services to other small consulting firms- from startups to $100 million. Led by a world-renowned thought leader in the industry, what sets them apart is their extensive and highly-regarded intellectual property.
ABOUT THE ROLE...
The Consulting Assistant is responsible for tackling a steady stream of issues, ideas, problems and opportunities raised by the senior members of the firm.
These tasks are extremely wide ranging and will require mental agility to complete. In addition, this role delivers the “first line of consulting” in many situations, such as drafting proposals, drafting advisory plans, and creating a recommendations presentation.
This role also assists administrative staff in providing administrative support for one or more of the firm’s most senior personnel.
THE RIGHT INDIVIDUAL HAS...
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Proven track record of A+ performance
- Positive, upbeat, go-getter attitude
- Extreme mental agility and all-around “smarts”
- Ability to excel with limited direction
- Dedication and perseverance
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
*Competitive salary and generous PTO.
WE’RE SCHEDULEING INTERVIEWS NOW!