Construction E/S Underwriter – ATL
|Job Id: 21575|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Hybrid- Atlanta|
|Location: Atlanta, GA 30346|
One of the most respected national insurance brokerages in the country is looking to add a Construction E/S Underwriter to their team!
With a great history known for their expertise, exceptional employees, and company culture, this is surely the place that will help you to grow your career to the next level.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
Construction E/S Underwriter, you will work on the Construction Team writing General Liability for middle market construction risks.
Main responsibilities include:
- Evaluate and maintain risk acceptability and profitability within the company’s underwriting guidelines and procedures for commercial risks with a focus on non-admitted General Liability for middle market construction risks.
- Manage portfolio by maintaining good Wholesale Broker relationships.
- Meet and maintain established production, profitability, and service standards.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- 5-10 years of commercial lines underwriting experience
- General Liability and Construction Underwriting experience
- Experience in Excess & Surplus Lines and Wholesale Brokerage Distribution.
- Experience writing supported excess is preferred
- Professional designations preferred: CPCU, ASLI, ARM, CRIS
- COVID-19 vaccine required unless prohibited by law
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary + benefits package.
- Health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD
- Work/life balance, generous PTO and flex hours.
- Tons of career development opportunities.
WE'RE SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email send your resume to [email protected]