|Job Id: 19480|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: San Francisco / Walnut Creek CA|
|Location: San Francisco /Walnut Creek , CA 94507|
One of the largest insurance brokerages in the country is looking to add a Communications Specialist to their team! With a great history known for their expertise, exceptional employees and company culture, this is surely the place that will help you to grow your career to the next level.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As their Communications Specialist, you’ll be responsible for the design of company marketing collateral. The ideal person for this role bas both graphic and content writing knowledge
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communication Arts, Fine Arts or similar field
- 2 - 4 years of related experience, with a solid background in copywriting, proofing and graphic design
- Strong understanding of image creation, design layout, type and color, and being able to follow established style guides and directions from internal leads and clients
- Ability to effectively lead projects from conception to completion and meet project deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office Suite including PowerPoint
- Proficient in Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
- Must have experience in Content as well as Graphic design experience in developing marketing collateral for an international company.
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD
- Work/life balance, generous PTO and flex hours
- Diverse, dynamic team environment
- Tons of career development opportunities
WE'RE SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email send your resume to [email protected]