Commercial Lines Insurance Account Manager
|Job Id: 19234|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters office|
|Location: Dallas, TX 75205|
Join a Specialty Insurance Agency that is part of a national entity, therefore offering great stability and resources to their employees! They’re looking for an experienced Commercial Lines Account Manager to join their growing team in the modern metropolis of Dallas, Texas.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As Commercial Lines Account Manager, you’ll be primarily be responsible for preparing submissions to market and preparing quotes for new business/renewals:
- Marketing all lines of commercial insurance to our carriers.
- Assisting AM with pre-underwriting information gathering, submission, coverage analysis.
- Checking for quality of policies and quotations delivered assuring coverage, condition, rating and pricing accuracy.
- Effectively building relationships with insurance company underwriters.
- Maintaining knowledge of market underwriting appetite, line of business trends, insurance company changes, rating technique and coverage development.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- 5+ years of experience as Underwriting Assistant or Account Manager
- Experience with all lines of coverage, with small to middle market accounts.
- Proficiency with computers, including Microsoft Office- Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD
- Flex time
- Stable environment
SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email send your resume to [email protected]