Commercial Lines Account Manager Supervisor
|Job Id: 19737|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: South Texas Valley area|
|Location: South Texas Valley, TX .|
Large independently owned insurance agency with a strong history of success and strong ties to their community is looking to add a Commercial Lines Account Manager Supervisor to their team! Their access to multiple carriers allows them to provide their customers with the right coverage, every time…
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As their Commercial Lines Account Manager Supervisor, you’ll be responsible for directing and monitoring the activities of the commercial lines department to ensure adherence to company corporate policy and service standards necessary to meet regional goals. You will also provide exceptional customer service to your assigned of customers and/or policies, solicitation of new business on existing accounts and support of Producer-led new business efforts.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- 5+ years of commercial insurance account management/customer service experience
- Management/supervisory experience
- Valid Texas P&C insurance license
- Ability to work within a team as well as work independently
- Excellent customer service skills, including telephone and listening skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous experience with Agency Management Systems (Applied Epic preferred)
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary + commission
- Comprehensive benefits package (Health, Life Insurance, LTD, and ADD)
- 401(k) plus match, paid holidays, and PTO
- Continuing Education and renewals of licenses and designations.
- Dynamic team environment
- Opportunities to learn and grow
Take your insurance career to the next level now!
WE'RE SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS.
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email send your resume to [email protected]