Commercial Lines Account Manager - Construction
|Job Id: 20064|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters office|
|Location: Boston , MA 02110|
One of the largest insurance brokerages in the country is looking to add a Commercial Lines Account Manager to their team!
With a great history known for their expertise, exceptional employees, and company culture, this is surely the place that will help you to grow your career to the next level.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As Commercial Lines Account Manager, you’ll provide outstanding customer service and overall service of your assigned accounts, while also soliciting new business on existing accounts and support of Producer-led new business efforts.
- Supports Producer in developing new business opportunities for existing clients and prospects
- Initiates renewal process for existing clients, and discusses and creates renewal strategy with Producer
- Analyzes and compares current exposures and develops renewal or new business specifications for marketing
- Conducts marketing, negotiates rates, reviews quotes and coverages for competitiveness and accuracy
- Reviews and summarizes marketing results and prepares proposals
- Binds insurance coverage and prepares binders and/or delegate certificates issuance
- Prepares summaries and/or schedules of coverage for clients
- Reviews client accounting history, responds to accounting inquiries, corrects discrepancies, and contacts client on receivable collections
- Participates in the claims process as directed by management, including claim submission, follow-up. and overall communication
- Collection of fees, reconciliation and resolution of any outstanding balances within 90 days of invoicing date
- Other duties as assigned.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Associates degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 6 - 8 years related work experience at a brokerage or carrier
- Valid insurance license
- Customer service mind-set
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in Agency Management System
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD
- Work/life balance, generous PTO and flex hours
- Tons of career development opportunities
WE'RE SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!