Commercial Casualty Product Manager
|Job Id: 21444|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Remote / USA|
|Location: Remote / USA .|
Join a growing provider of workers' compensation, casualty insurance, and TPA & Risk Services.
- Fortune 500 company
- Rated AM Best A+ (Superior) XV / S&P Global A+ /Moody's A2
- Amazing company values
They’re seeking an experienced Middle Market Underwriter to service their SE US region clients. (TN, KY, GA, and MS).
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As the Casualty Product Manager, you’ll lead a team of Casualty Underwriting Specialists responsible for the stewardship of the following lines of business: commercial auto, commercial general liability and umbrella. Successful stewardship includes influencing the development and execution of casualty lines strategies, each Insurance Segment achieving is objectives relative to growth, profit, and industry diversification, significantly enhancing the casualty underwriting expertise within the company, and serving as the organization's foremost expert on all casualty matters.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor's degree.
- 15+ years of experience underwriting commercial auto, commercial general liability, and umbrella.
- 3+ years of experience working as an underwriting manager or product manager.
- Expert leadership skills with a proven ability to mentor others.
- Collaborative mind-set, with the ability to foster a team-oriented environment.
- Comprehensive understanding of the exposures and mitigating controls applicable to businesses operating in the following industry verticals; manufacturing, food processing, distribution, retail, business services and personal services.
- Robust understanding of the legal environment.
- Experience with products designed for accounts with casualty premiums between $50,000 and $5 million.
- Experience developing technical reference materials and underwriting guidelines.
- Experience training underwriters.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel for business purposes.
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary.
- Health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD
- Stable environment
SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email your resume to [email protected]