Commercial Auto Underwriter (Transportation)
|Job Id: 19423|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Western US - Remote Work Potential|
|Location: Western US 80014|
Join a stable and growing insurance program manager that serves their clients from coast to coast…
- Financially sound organization
- Trusted and respected by insurance agents, carriers, and reinsurers
- Diverse, dynamic, yet relaxed work environment.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
They are seeking a successful underwriting specialist for their Hazmat Truck program. As their Commercial Auto Underwriter, you will be responsible for underwriting commercial motor carrier liability, physical damage, cargo and general liability products.
*Remote option is available for candidates located West of the Mississippi.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
· Bachelor’s degree and 5-10 years of commercial underwriting experience and/or equivalent combination of education and
· Prior commercial truck Commercial Auto or Transportation underwriting experience is required
· Professional designation, such as: Associate Underwriter (AU), Associate in Risk Management (ARM) or CPCU (active or in process of obtaining)
· Advanced knowledge of computer programs, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
· P&C License a plus
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Excellent base salary + bonus
- Comprehensive benefits: health, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD
SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email send your resume to [email protected]