CMM Set Up Operator-Inspector (Plastics) - 1st Shift
|Job Id: 17539|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: Contract Manufacturing|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters|
|Location: Middletown, CT 06457|
Join a successful plastic fabricator with a diverse product base and a great management team that is invested in the company’s success and infrastructure, including new equipment, top of the line engineering and design software and management processes. ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100C Registered.
- QA/QC set up and operation of the automated CMM functions
- Set up/ Operation along with coordinating the activities of all department inspections with the CMM Programmer and Quality Manager.
- Assisting CMM Programmer QA/QC Manager, customers and vendors in all matters involving QA/QC questions and issues.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role, serving the industrial, aerospace, or medical markets
- Detail oriented, a leader, and able to make the QA/QC function an integral part of company’s marketing effort
Competitive salary and benefits. INTERVIEWING NOW!