CMM Programmer - First Shift
|Job Id: 18895|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: Industrial Manufacturing|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters|
|Location: Berlin, CT 06037|
Advance your career! …
Aerospace tools and parts manufacturer with a great reputation of quality and success is looking for an experienced CMM Programmer
The CMM Programmer will be responsible for:
- Developing and proving out new in-process and final inspection CMM programs of components and assemblies.
- Working closely with Manufacturing and Engineering during product development.
- CMM operation if required
- Set up of gaging to support manufacturing and calibration when necessary
- Developing and preparing inspection methods plans based off of Reduced Dimension prints.
Do you have?
- 10+ years’ experience in the Aerospace Industry
- Fluent in blueprint reading and GD&T.
- Must have a working knowledge of material and customer specifications, ability to interpret requirements and the verification of the requirements.
- Must be proficient in gaging use, inspection methods and a good background in metrology.
- CMM experience on Brown & Sharp with PC-DMIS and SolidWorks, or similar programs.
- Offline programming and Model Based Definition experience
The CMM Programmer is an urgent and time sensitive role. If you meet the qualifications outlined above and are interested in this role, we want to talk to you!