CMM Programmer - 1st Shift
|Job Id: 18634|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: Industrial Manufacturing|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters|
|Location: Berlin , CT 06037|
Well-renowned Aerospace manufacturer with a long history of success is hiring a CMM Programmer for their first shift. Great company to get into and grow your skills!
Daily duties of the CMM Programmer include:
- Write and edit inspection programs for CMMs
- Develop a uniform and consistent method of program retention & categorization for company-wide access and use across 6 CMM machines.
- Give assistance and input to the engineering team on existing programs
- Create and/or review Incoming, in-process and final IMS documents for procedural accuracy and technical content.
- Visual and dimensional inspections of precision machine components
The right person for this position will have:
- Two-year post-secondary education/degree or equivalent technical training
- 3+ years of CMM programming experience
- Have experience writing and editing programs for CMM machines in MCosmos. Offline programming work environment in newly constructed, climate-controlled inspection lab.
- Advanced knowledge of gaging systems, measurement techniques, and Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerances.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret blueprints and other technical documents
- Experience with ISO, AS9100D, NADCAP, FAA regulations
Great pay and benefits (medical, dental, vision, disability, 401(k) and more. INTERVIEWING NOW!