Cloud Operations Engineer
|Job Id: 19978|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Northeast US|
|Location: Portsmouth, NH 03801|
Fantastic opportunity to build on your experience!...
Join a growing global market leader that specializes in labeling and packaging technology.
- Redefining how enterprises create and manage and print complex labeling and packaging
- Over 5000 customers in more than 200 countries
- 30 years young and growing, with strong financial backing
They’re hiring a Cloud Operations Engineer to work as an individual contributor- a true team player who wants to work on large-scale projects.
The Cloud Operations Engineer will be hands-on and involved with the latest tech stack available for building and maintaining reliable cloud infrastructure and services based on the Red Hat/AWS Linux 2 OS within AWS EC2 and services to deliver automated, highly available and scalable solutions
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- 7+ years of experience in enterprise technical systems administration and implementation
- 3+ years of experience in designing/implementing enterprise cloud/hosting deployments
- Demonstrable experience of designing/configuring deployment automation related activities, concepts and toolsets including using automation tools Jenkins, Terraform and Ansible
- Demonstrable AWS, Linux (Centos 7/Red Hat) and MS. Windows Server operating system deployment/operational administration and security experience
- Excellent troubleshooting skills – particularly in an enterprise Java environment involving the deployment and runtime aspect of application servers (specifically Tomcat) and databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server)
- Experience/knowledge of automated DevOps activities, concepts and toolsets including using automation tools such as Jenkins, Terraform and Ansible
- Excellent database skills including the use of SQL and associated database management tools.
- Good network skills including subnetting, addressing and VPN
Attractive salary and benefits package + an environment where employees will thrive individually and as part of a team.
WE’RE SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!