|Job Id: 19867|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Regional office|
|Location: Dallas, TX 75201|
Join an award-winning and financially strong property & casualty insurer that strives to always be the BEST in the industry…They’re looking to add an experienced and knowledgeable Claims Supervisor to their team!
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As the Claims Supervisor, you will monitor and direct the adjustment of claims by internal and independent claim representatives. This includes coverage analysis, review of work product and general technical expertise. You will also monitor and direct experts and attorneys as required, based on the complexity of the loss and/or legal proceedings.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of P&C claims supervisory experience
- Heavy commercial property with some casualty is preferred
- Strong leadership ability with proven capability to train, mentor, and develop employees
- Strong knowledge of claims environment including reserving, loss development, industry trends and P&C line of business expertise
- Prior field adjusting experience preferred
- AIC, SCLA, CCLA or PCLA designations are preferred
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR PEOPLE:
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Amazing benefits and work environment.
- Professional development is not only encouraged-but supported and compensated.
WE'RE SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email send your resume to [email protected].