Claims Executive - Construction
|Job Id: 19358|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Southern California|
|Location: Los Angeles, CA 90017|
You are what happens if he falls!
Unfortunately, tragedy happens and having intelligent, thoughtful, caring claims staff is critical.
One of the largest insurance brokerages in the country is looking to add a Claims Executive to their team! With a great history known for their expertise, exceptional employees and company culture, this is surely the place that will enable you to grow your career to the next level!
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As Claims Executive, Construction, you’ll be primarily be responsible for the design, development and management of a comprehensive property & casualty claims management practice that will service existing clients, account teams and assist in securing new clients. The Claims Executive will also work as part of an overall account management team, providing management of claims staff on both a regional and/or national basis. Will work closely with legal team and function and collaborate with company executives. Provide claims strategy and design best practices. Legal knowledge or JD is needed as you will oversee oversight of company and stakeholders most complex claims. You will travel as needed. Location within Southern CA is flexible.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 12 + years related work experience, brokerage or carrier
- Possession of CPCU, AIC and/or ARM preferred
- Valid Fire and Casualty Broker – Agent license
- Construction Defect experience preferred
- Litigation experience preferred
- Complex Builder’s Risk experience preferred
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Executive level Competitive salary + bonus
- Health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD
- Work/life balance, generous PTO and flex hours
- Diverse, dynamic team environment
- Tons of career development opportunities
SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email send your resume to [email protected]