|Job Id: 21778|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: HYBRID- New Haven, County|
|Location: HYBRID- New Haven, County, CT .|
Do you want to take that “next step” UP in your career?...
Join a thriving member-owned property & casualty insurance provider that truly cares about their communities, customers, and employees. They are nationally respected and recognized for offering the best tailored products for the niche they serve.
WHY SHOULD I WORK HERE?...
- Voted a “TOP WORKPLACE”
- A+ Rated
- Welcoming teamwork vibe
- Fantastic employee incentives/benefits (ask us what they are!)
They’re seeking an experienced and dynamic CLAIMS EXAMINER to join their team at their New Haven County headquarters.
ABOUT THE POSITION…
As their Senior Claims Examiner, you’ll be responsible for investigating evaluating, reserving, negotiating, and resolving of the companies’ claims in multiple jurisdictions
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Insurance, or related field required, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years progressive claims handling experience for property/casualty insurance company or third-party administrator
- Progressive property casualty claims handling experience
- AIC designation a plus
- Experience/understanding of the Public and Affordable Housing business a plus
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES…
- Competitive salary + lucrative bonus structure
- Annual merit program, profit sharing
- Health insurance (dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability)
- Strong 401(k) program
- Flexible work schedule
- Wellness programs + full gym, outdoor basketball & tennis courts, picnic pavilion.
- Tuition reimbursement & loan repayment
- And too much more to list here!...
WE’RE SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email your resume to [email protected]