Chief Financial Officer
|Job Id: 22085|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters - Chicago|
|Location: Chicago, IL 60606|
Relocation benefits available!
One of the top professional liability carriers in the nation is seeking to add a strategic and creative CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER to their team!
- A+ rated carriers
- Quality coverage solutions
- Creative team of underwriters and support
ABOUT THE POSITION:
In this key and strategic role as part of the Executive Management team, the CFO will be responsible for the overall management of the organization and will assume day-to-day responsibilities for planning, implementing, managing, and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. Your responsibilities will include accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, job costing, deal analysis, reinsurance reporting, billing and collections.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- BS in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or CPA highly desirable
- 10+ years of experience in progressively responsible financial leadership roles in insurance, including experience in Statutory and GAAP insurance reporting.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to manage well and make an impact at all levels of the organization.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
- Tech-savvy, including experience in a Windows environment, with a strong working knowledge of all financial systems, preferably Oracle and Peoplesoft, and Excel.
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary + bonus and stock options
- Health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD
- Work/life balance, generous PTO
- Tons of career development opportunities
- Relocation benefits available
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email send your resume to [email protected]