Cell Operations Manager
|Job Id: 17870|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: Aerospace and Defense|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters|
|Location: Middletown, CT 06457|
Join one of largest and most successful distributors and consultants serving aerospace clients all over the globe. They have created an incredible organizational culture that revolves around their employees- their most important asset.
As the Cell Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the daily operational management of the cell that includes, but is not limited to, the personnel, quality, materials, delivery and costs.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business and/or technical discipline
- 7 to 10 years of similar experience
- Broad knowledge of a general technical field such as manufacturing or electronics
- Proficient with computers and programs such as Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to read/interpret schematics/blueprints.
- Supervisory experience
Competitive Salary and Benefits Package – including Employee Stock Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, & more… INTERVIEWING NOW!