Casualty Underwriter PH
|Job Id: 21630|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Hybrid, Philadelphia PA|
|Location: Philadelphia, PA 19103|
Looking for something MORE!?... A fun, collaborative work environment- PLUS longevity, and an upward career trajectory!?
It’s OK to admit you want it all, such as:
- Exceptional & diverse team of employees…
- Great company culture…
- Profitable business model…
- Tons of autonomy…
Join an innovative commercial lines property & casualty insurance company that has the best specialty insurance products out there! They are on the hunt to add an experienced and analytical Casualty Underwriter to their expanding specialty division!
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As Casualty Underwriter, you’ll be primarily responsible for underwriting profitable business within the casualty middle market lines clients (Workers Comp, GL and Auto). The Underwriter will review business to determine profitability, determining rating, and overseeing the servicing of accounts, along with developing and maintaining existing relationships.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- 5+ years of underwriting experience in casualty lines, with solid tenure.
- Experience underwriting construction or environmental classes is a plus.
- Ease in a production role and solid relationships and reputation with retail agents.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Exceptional negotiation skills, with ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary.
- Health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD
- Work/life balance, generous PTO, and flex hours.
- Diverse, dynamic team environment.
- Tons of career development opportunities
WE'RE SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email your resume to [email protected]