Business Development Underwriter (TX)
|Job Id: 21805|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Remote (Dallas/Houston/Texas)|
|Location: Remote (Texas), TX .|
Looking for something MORE!?... A fun, collaborative work environment- PLUS longevity, and an upward career trajectory!?
- Exceptional & diverse team of employees…
- Great company culture…
- Profitable business model…
Join an innovative excess and surplus lines insurance provider that has the best specialty insurance products out there! They are growing, and on the hunt to add an experienced E&S Small Business Underwriter to their team!
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT UDNERWRITER, you’ll manage an assigned underwriting territory to achieve profitable growth, including underwriting new business, renewals, endorsements, and other transactions. Your role will also include identifying new business opportunities and managing agency relationships.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor's degree plus 6+ years of related insurance experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated success in commercial lines property casualty insurance businesses.
- Proficient with Windows-based computer applications, including Microsoft Office.
- Prior experience working in a paperless environment, including familiarity with on-line underwriting tools is preferred (e.g. SAGE, Silver Plume, and Reference Connect).
- Advanced professional insurance coursework (i.e., CPCU, ASLI, and AU) or completion of other-insurance related classes is preferred.
- Experience working with independent agents is preferred.
- Surplus lines underwriting experience is highly preferred.
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary.
- Health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD
- Work/life balance, generous PTO, and flex hours.
- Diverse, dynamic team environment.
- Tons of career development opportunities
WE'RE SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email your resume to [email protected]