Business Development Underwriter (OH/IN/KY/MI)
|Job Id: 21977|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Remote/USA (OH/IN/KY/MI)|
|Location: Midwest US .|
Looking for something MORE!?... A fun, collaborative work environment- PLUS longevity, and an upward career trajectory!?
- Exceptional & diverse team of employees…
- Great company culture…
- Profitable business model…
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT UNDERWRITER, you’ll manage an assigned underwriting territory to achieve profitable growth, including underwriting new business, renewals, endorsements, and other transactions. Your role will also include identifying new business opportunities and managing agency relationships.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor's degree and 6+ years related insurance experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated success working in commercial lines property casualty insurance.
- Proficient with Windows-based computer applications, including Microsoft Office.
- Prior experience working in a paperless environment, including familiarity with on-line underwriting tools is preferred (e.g. SAGE, Silver Plume, and Reference Connect).
- Experience working with independent agents is preferred. Surplus lines underwriting experience is highly preferred.
- Advanced professional insurance coursework (i.e., CPCU, ASLI, and AU) or completion of other-insurance related classes is preferred.
- Competitive salary.
- Health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD
- Work/life balance, generous PTO, and flex hours.
- Diverse, dynamic team environment.
- Tons of career development opportunities
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email your resume to [email protected]