Business Development Executive - CRO Services
|Job Id: 18915|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Location: Cincinnati, OH 45227|
Field Sales Business Development CRO
Our Client voted #1 Mid sized CRO by DIA is seeking a Business Development Executive to join our growing team, and be responsible for driving new sales.
This position is closely aligned with internal teams & is responsible for communicating both the scientific and operational benefits & services to prospective clients. Also, as part of the Business Development team, the individual in this role will contribute to the continued growth and success by offering high levels of customer support to existing clients.
- Actively prospect and generate new sales and business opportunities within assigned customer territory;
- Cultivate strong, long-term relationships with customers and develop in depth knowledge of their organization and needs;
- Achieve sale targets for assigned customers;
- Collaborate with internal staff regarding the development and procurement of proposals;
- Establish and maintain frequent contact with customers through focused client visits and presentations;
- Support marketing initiatives when necessary (e.g., tradeshow, symposia attendance);
- Maintain contacts with appropriate sales activity data within Medpace-sponsored Customer Relationship Management database;
- Perform general strategic and tactical account planning, management, and execution.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience selling within a CRO;
- Ability to recognize the needs of the customer and collaborate with the clinical areas to develop proposals that exceed customer expectations; SalesForce;
Please contact [email protected]