AVP of Underwriting - Excess Casualty
|Job Id: 22400|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Chicago, IL Regional office (Hybrid)/ Texas|
|Location: Chicago, IL 60606|
Join a top-rated and respected Excess Casualty brokerage that offers their clients the most professional, friendly, and personal service possible…
They know that their employees are what make them so successful, so they always look for the most experienced people. They are currently seeking an analytical and goal oriented AVP OF UNDERWRITING.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As AVP of Underwriting, you will be responsible for all aspects of growing and managing a profitable book of excess casualty business. Your success will stem from your dedication to underwriting and a long-term approach to every aspect of the business, including relationship and risk management discipline.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor's degree or 10-15 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience as a production-oriented excess casualty underwriting executive, who has built strong relationships within the wholesale brokerage channel.
- Demonstrated success within a matrix reporting environment: the ability to lead and influence across an organization.
- Strong technical knowledge of excess casualty underwriting theories and practices, broad understanding of the specialty insurance market and operations.
- Established relationships with a network of wholesale brokers.
- Strong presentation, leadership, and project management skills.
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Great work environment
- Awesome professional support.
WE’RE SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email send your resume to [email protected]