AVP of Insurance Corporate Compliance
|Job Id: 20187|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Regional office|
|Location: Irving , TX 75038|
Join a top-rated and respected insurance brokerage that offers their clients the most professional, friendly, and personal service possible.
They know that their employees are what make them so successful, so they look for the best experienced people with diverse backgrounds to add to their team. They are currently seeking a talented AVP of Insurance Corporate Compliance.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As AVP of Insurance Corporate Compliance, you will manage all company compliance initiatives, including development and implementation of all appropriate controls and processes required to comply with federal, state, and insurance regulations.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Extensive corporate/regulatory background/experience in the property and casualty insurance industry (attorney preferred, but not essential).
- Detailed knowledge of P&C insurance industry and practices relative to regulatory insurance compliance.
- Solid analytical skills and ability to communicate with different audiences, including executive management.
- Research skills, including working knowledge of Lexis.
- Proficiency with regulatory platforms, i.e., Sircon, MS Word, Windows, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Great work environment
- Professional support
WE’RE SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email send your resume to [email protected]