AVP of Customer Services Delivery
|Job Id: 21355|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Regional Office/Hybrid|
|Location: Wilmington , DE 19809|
Join a top-rated and Fortune 500 Insurance provider that gives their clients the most innovative and personalized service possible...
They are currently on the hunt for an analytical and responsive AVP of Customer Services Delivery to be a key member of the team focusing on P&C insurance for the high-net-worth market.
In this role, you will be responsible for the successful operation of a customer friendly, omni-channel service delivery operation for the discerning high-net -worth clients and their agents.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 8+ years of experience in customer service delivery managerial positions.
- Minimum 3-5 years of high-net-worth personal lines administrative support experience
- Insurance experience, on the carrier/producer side is a plus.
- Experience delivering an excellent Customer Experience, including journey mapping, and measuring customer satisfaction.
- A track record of building and managing high performing, empowered teams who deliver excellent customer service.
- Exceptional communication skills- on all levels.
- A strong sense of accountability and ownership
- A strong customer service and relationship building mindset.
- An analytical mind along with a passion for diving into the details of an account to craft pricing and coverage that meet underwriting guidelines, profitability models, and customer needs
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary + bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Innovative and inclusive work environment.
- Professional support.
WE’RE SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email your resume to [email protected]