Assistant Program Director - Guilford
|Job Id: 18611|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: Health Care Services|
|Worksite Location: Regional Clinic|
|Location: Guilford, CT 06437|
Grow your career at a renowned regional mental healthcare organization! They are growing and seeking an experienced Assistant Program Director.
Reporting to the Program Director, the Assistant Program Director’s primary responsibilities include:
- Supervision of clinical team and interns
- Conducting group and individual counseling sessions
- Carrying a partial caseload
- Participating in interdisciplinary treatment team and discharge planning
- Ensuring effective and efficient clinical programming at the site; participating in program development
- Collaborating with other clinic programs, outpatient providers, and the surrounding communities
- Master’s degree, Psy.D or PhD in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling or related field
- LCSW - Licensed Clinical Social Worker (CT)
- Previous experience providing direct clinical care in a mental health setting
- Strong clinical, DBT, CBT, organizational and communication skills
- Clinical Leadership, Operational Excellence and Strategic Thinking
- Provision of Client Care Services and Resource Management
The Assistant Program Director is an urgent and time sensitive role. If you meet the qualifications outlined above and are interested in this role, we want to talk to you!
Competitive salary and benefits. INTERVIEWING NOW!