Aerospace and Defense Contracts Manager
|Job Id: 17243|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: Aerospace and Defense|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters|
|Location: Biddeford, ME 04005|
Well-renowned materials manufacturer that specializes in serving the aerospace and defense, industrial and commercial industries is seeking an Aerospace and Defense Contracts Manager.
A FEW GREAT THINGS ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- Employees professional development
- Opportunities for growth
- Competitive salary, including incentive program, and generous benefits package (Medical, Dental and Vision-effective on date of hire)
- Relocation benefits & telecommuting options available
- Did we mention how beautiful the Maine coast is?
The Aerospace and Defense Contracts Manager will plan, direct and coordinate all activities within the contracts department including: full cycle contract and key account management from proposal preparation, negotiation, contract administration, problem resolution, risk mitigation to contract closeout.
- Bachelors’ degree in Legal or related Technical field
- 3+ years of experience working with government contracts
- Account management and customer relationship experience
- Familiarity with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Supplement (DFARS) and NASA FAR Supplement
If this sounds like it might be a fit for you, let’s talk. INTERVIEWING NOW!