|Job Id: 19779|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: Real Estate|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters office|
|Location: Fairfield, CT 06825|
Join a busy and thriving local Real Estate Title practice. The real estate market is HOT, and as a result they are seeking a talented and detail-oriented Administrative Assistant to join their office in Fairfield County.
The Administrative Assistant will perform critical administrative support for their team of attorneys. He/she will be responsible for the tactical day-to-day office operations:
- Preparing and responding to emails, preparing letters and other correspondences, maintaining department correspondence logs and spreadsheets.
- Communicating by phone and email to both internal and external customers.
- Copying, scanning, faxing as needed.
- Proofreading, checking, and classifying materials.
- Filing, organizing, and maintaining departmental records
- Answering phone lines as needed
- Ordering office supplies as needed.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Completion of a High School diploma
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in office assistant work which includes experience in an administrative role.
- Computer skills including strong knowledge of MS Office software (PowerPoint/Excel/Word)
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Strong grammar and proof-reading skills
- Extremely organized with focus on detail and able to function well in a multi-task environment.
- Exhibit a professional, positive, and team player attitude
- Title searching/insurance background a plus
- Real estate law firm/closing experience is a plus
Competitive salary & great working environment.
WE’RE INTERVIEWING NOW!