Accounts Receivable Specialist
|Job Id: 19217|
|Job Type: Temp to Hire|
|Industry: Health Care Services|
|Worksite Location: Regional office|
|Location: Brookfield, CT 06804|
We have an IMMEDIATE opportunity for an Accounts Receivable (AR) Specialist at a busy urgent care practice that is affiliated with large Connecticut hospital. Great potential for professional growth!
The daily responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable Specialist include but are not limited to:
- Ongoing collection efforts by communicating effectively with customers
- Documenting detailed daily collections activity
- Researching account requests/disputes and billing discrepancies
- Performing account/payment reconciliations
- Running A/R Aging daily reports
- Verifying account discrepancies
- Ensuring payment terms are respected
- Regular contact with clients must be maintained
- Communicate issues and status of work assignments
- Ongoing building and improving upon A/P processes and procedures
- Following up on outstanding approvals
- Pulling weekly A/P aging and identifying any critical invoices that must be paid
- Preparing reports for management as needed.
- Supporting Month-end close processes
- Supporting Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable processes and procedures
- Associates Degree in Accounting OR 2+ years of related experience
- Proficient with Microsoft applications especially with Excel and Outlook.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
Competitive pay. APPLY NOW!