Accounts Receivable & Payable (AP/AR) Specialist
|Job Id: 20625|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: Financial Services|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters office|
|Location: Stamford, CT 06902|
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 am-5:30pm
(Combination of in-office and remote)
Preeminent financial services company with strong experience and financial backing is growing…As a result they are seeking to add a talented AP/AR Specialist to their team. This is a spectacular opportunity for you to grow your career and enhance your skills!...
Primary Responsibilities of the AP/AR Specialist:
As their Accounts Payable and Receivable Specialist, you will assist the accounting department with all aspects of the timely processing of invoices.
Required skills and background:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 2-3 years of experience of QuickBooks Enterprise
- Microsoft office skills (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Super attention to detail, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently
*Competitive salary + comprehensive benefits (PTO, Health Insurance, 401(k) with match).
WE’RE INTERVIEWING NOW!