Accounts Payable Specialist
|Job Id: 21658|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters|
|Location: New Haven, CT 06508-1832|
Are you super organized and really into the details? Looking to use your expert accounting skills at a company that values their people?... Check out this opportunity that was created for YOU!
Join an award-winning independent law firm with global expertise and deep local roots and connections.
Due to ongoing growth, they are seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team. As Accounts Payable Specialist, you’ll be responsible for full accounts payable cycle from coding through payment ensuring accurate and timely processing.
THE RIGHT INDIVIDUAL HAS…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- 3+ years of experience in full cycle accounts payable (Law firm or other professional service organization experience is preferred).
- A solid understanding of basic accounting principles and their application in daily work tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Analytical, numerically astute, and strong demonstrated problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle emergency situations.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and organize workflow
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge of accounting software programs.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel skills.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE…
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits
- Fantastic work environment, surrounded by a team of true professionals.
WE’RE SETTING UP INTERVIEWS NOW!