Accounts Payable Clerk
|Job Id: 18559|
|Job Type: Contract|
|Industry: Health Care Services|
|Location: Wethersfield, CT 06033|
We have an immediate opening for an Accounts Payable Clerk with a respected regional healthcare provider.
The daily responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Clerk include, but are not limited to:
- Reviewing Accounts Payable invoices for accuracy, verify approval and code for applicable general ledger accounts
- Processing payroll, inputting and verifying employee times
- Preparing Excel spreadsheets for payroll upload
- Assisting in special project assignments
- Organizing daily work and information to maintain efficiency and confidentiality
- Actively participating in the performance improvement process
- Associate degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years’ experience.
- Must be able to take the initiative on assigned work through completion; must be organized, reliable, deadline-oriented and have excellent follow-through and great attention to detail.
- Must have strong knowledge of customer service delivery and effective communication skills.
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize and adapt to changing priorities quickly.
- Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- ability to work on teams is essential.
- EPIC experience preferred.
- Familiarity with PeopleSoft, Kronos preferred.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
The Accounts Payable Clerk is an urgent and time sensitive role. If you meet the qualifications outlined above and are interested in this role, we want to talk to you!
Competitive pay. APPLY NOW!