|Job Id: 17162|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters|
|Location: Cook County, IL .|
We have an immediate opening for an Accountant at a premier Global Contract Laboratory, whose efforts are helping pharma companies get the right drugs onto the market and improve patient care.
The Accountant will manage the company’s accounting department and all its functions, including:
- Oversee the completion of ledger accounts and financial statements
- Oversee timely completion of all monthly, quarterly and yearly accounting records and reports
- Assess and suggest appropriate improvements to internal accounting processes
- Supply accounting updates to company Executives
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 7+ years of related Accounting experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field. (M.S. in Accounting/related field preferred. CPA Designation also preferred)
- Thorough knowledge of general accounting principles, payroll, AR/AP, cost calculation, fixed asset management, inventory management and control.
- Excellent computer skills; QuickBooks, Microsoft Office, and ability to learn new programs/systems
Excellent compensation package, which includes comprehensive benefits (group health insurance, dental insurance and a 401(k) plan)
If you're ready to succeed and make a difference within an organization, let’s talk NOW!