Account Manager, Employee Benefits (San Francisco)
|Job Id: 20030|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: San Francisco Bay area|
|Location: San Francisco , CA 94111|
One of the largest insurance brokerages in the country is looking to add an Employee Benefits Account Executive to their team!
With a great history known for their expertise, exceptional employees, and company culture, this is surely the place that will help you to grow your career to the next level.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As Employee Benefits Account Executive, you’ll be responsible for providing customer service to assist Account Executive and service team in servicing existing accounts and prospect accounts within Employee Benefits.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- High school diploma or higher
- 2 - 4 years of related work experience
- Valid insurance license
- Good customer service skills, including telephone and listening skills
- Good problem solving and time-management skills
- Intermediate typing skills (30 - 35 wpm)
- Ability to work within a team and to foster teamwork
- Ability to prioritize work for multiple projects and deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD
- Work/life balance, generous PTO and flex hours
- Tons of career development opportunities
WE'RE SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!