Account Executive, Employee Benefits
|Job Id: 20110|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Regional office|
|Location: Newport Beach , CA 92660|
One of the largest insurance brokerages in the country is looking to add an Employee Benefits Account Executive to their team!
With a great history known for their expertise, exceptional employees, and company culture, this is surely the place that will help you to grow your career to the next level.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As Employee Benefits Account Executive, you’ll be responsible for collaborating with Employee Benefit Brokers/Consultants on the development and execution of client centered strategies. The Account Executive will also manage a book of business and direct the work of a multi-disciplined service team.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- 8+ years of related work experience
- Valid insurance license
- Expert level of Employee Benefit product and benefit administration knowledge
- Strong understanding of self-insurance and alternative funding arrangements
- Strong presentation skills and ability to conduct open enrollment meetings
- Ability to work within a team and to foster teamwork
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD
- Work/life balance, generous PTO and flex hours
- Tons of career development opportunities
WE'RE SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!